Vision, Values and Aims
At Little Marvels, we strive to provide high-quality activities, opportunities and experiences for all the children in our care. We believe in working in close partnership with all our families, to provide a high standard of care, enjoyment, fun, play, learning and development.
|Our Little Marvels Children|
• We respect and value the importance of a 'child-centred' approach to our individual nursery settings, their environments and the care provided within them. We recognise that each and every child should be respected as an individual and their individual needs and interests are central to their care, learning and development.
• We recognise and value the impact of early childhood experiences and value the rights and wellbeing of the children in our care. Their right to play, learn and grow is always a consideration as are the principles and practices we follow under the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework (2017), which we follow
|Our Little Marvels Families|
• We respect and value the importance of working in partnership with parents and families to support the wellbeing of the children in our care. We appreciate the diversity and needs of modern family life, and always aim to ensure we can be flexible to meet those needs and support families inclusively.
• We recognise the contribution families can make to improve our nursery services. We rely on feedback from our key stakeholders to reflect upon our practice and evaluate our current service offer. We welcome change, development and growth and respectfully value the ideas, suggestions and comments our families can make towards our developments.
|Our Little Marvels Staff|
• We respect and value the wellbeing of our staff and appreciate the knowledge and skills they bring to the team as individuals. We aim to support their continuous professional development, from our staff who join as apprentices, nursery assistants, nursery officers.
• We recognise and consider the views and opinions of our staff to continually improve our service for both staff and children.
Our aim is to provide a positive environment and deliver a great service to our children, families and staff.
• We aim to provide a safe and stimulating indoor environment for children to learn and discover through child-led, free play.
• We aim to provide regular access to quality outdoor learning experiences in a safe environment. Children will be supported to risk assess their own play to help develop their independence and promote early leadership skills.
• We aim to provide high-quality interactions between the children and staff.
• Children are encouraged to develop strong positive relationships with the practitioners to promote security and attachment.
• We aim to work in partnership with parents and families during their journey through the nursery.
• We aim to communicate effectively with parents through regular updates, social events and 'stay and play' sessions in the nursery.
• We aim to work in collaboration with local partners to share practice and knowledge to continually improve our service.
• We aim to provide regular access to continuous professional development opportunities for our staff to continually improve their knowledge and skills.
• We aim to provide a positive working environment for our staff by gaining regular feedback from all our staff to continually improve our service.
• We aim to communicate effectively with our staff to promote inclusion and equality.